Breton GENYA SWITCH with LPE
Breton Genya Switch is the advanced 5-axis monoblock cnc machining center with by-pass feeding, ideal for cutting, profiling, drilling and finishing slabs.
This machining center combines all the advantages of Genya cutting performance with an automatic platform exchange system that allows to considerably reduce downtimes and to have a single operator following the working phases.
In this way, while the spindle is working, the operator can proceed with all the loading, acquisition and programming operations for the next slab cutting.
LPE Works in Partnership with Breton UK to offer this machine
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- monoblock structure which requires no foundations and allows quick installation and machine start-up
- smart intelligence in cutting process: Breton Touch, the onboard software, automatically suggests to the operator the better cutting schemes to optimize the surface usage
- faster cutting thanks to automatic positioning and suction cup gripping system on the spindle
- larger variety in the cutting range that can be performed thanks to the Rocket tool
- traceability of the pieces produced thanks to the automatic labelling system with barcode or QR code LabelPro on board the swivel head
- quicker loading of the slab processing program thanks to the barcode detector applied on the slabs
The software that allows you to program the work in a simple and intuitive way thanks to its touch interface
The software that allows you to quickly and easily design infinite slab combinations with a continuous vein effect, and to automatically transfer the cutting program to the machining center, once received the customer’s confirmation.
The most advanced modular solution aiming at managing the whole kitchentop production cycle
GENYA SWITCH | MAIN FEATURES
- Increasing productivity rate up to 90% than a classic stand-alone cutting center, thanks to the by-pass feeding, that optimizes loading and unloading phases.
- 3 tools always on board at the same time, for cutting and drilling, thanks to Rocket Tool, the additional electrospindle.
- Easy control despite of power, thanks to rich and extremely easy-to-use computer software interface, that enables to drive maximum Numerical Control computing calculation power.
- Faster cutting thanks to automatic positioning and suction cup gripping system on the spindle.
- Smart intelligence in cutting process: Breton Touch, the onboard software, automatically suggests to the operator the better cutting schemes to optimize the surface usage.