Making Digitising Easy
- The time from field template to dxf file is as low as a few minutes only.
- Highly accurate digitizing method of +/- 1mm per template object.
- Very fast to learn.
- Trouble free and easy to use.
- Eliminates CAD redrawing.
- High resolution, distortion free and correctly scaled image of the template.
- Can also be used as background layer for further processing in CAD/CAM software.
- fast and accurate solution for creating 2D templates
- save instantly as a DXF file
- full training given upon installation
- create splines and tangental arcs
- no need for targets
- don’t cut your prices, cut your processes!
How it works
Start by taking a photograph of the hard template
Zoom in and refine
Zoom in and simply drag the lines to where they need to be
Makes individual segments one complete line
Add a Radius
Should you need to, you can also add a Radius on any corners that they are required on
You can also add any offsets to any lines that require them
Add a RadiusCheck and Export
Once you have checked your work, simply save and then export to DXF for your CAD/CAM ready file