The evolution of a perfect edge: double bridge system
Designed and manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, the OMEGA series, automatic multispindle belt polishing machine, is remarkable for its performance and production on every kind of marble and granite.
Its complete equipment allows to perform all the finishing operations on the materials used in the building field and furnishings on steps, window sills and other works with thickness from 10 to 60 mm. This machine is able to perform pencil round profiles in one pass thanks to the special double bridge system: the first bridge is equipped with 6 oscillating spindles to generate and polish round profiles, the scond bridge is equiped with 5 horizontal floating spindles to polish straight edges.
THE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF A COMANDULLI MACHINE OMEGA PENCIL
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment
that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, cartes in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edges without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling friction) and the slab locking – by pneumatic pistons.
- Oscillating operation of the edge polishing group by a lever system, original, patented, operated by hydraulic pistons electronically controlled. Oscillating mechanism, placed in its proper boxes, oil bath.
- Hydraulic working of the motors for the edge polishing.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slabs of different thickness, one after the other.
- Water collection tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- New hydraulic unit for substantial energy savings.
- Colour touch screen.
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
- New program to create and polish conic bevels.
Here we show you our concept of completeness.
- N° 1 Rectifying spindle assembled on an horizontal axis with manual positioning. The spindle can rectify on the edge 3 mm on a maximum thickness of 4 cm.
- N° 1 tilting calibrating spindle assembled on n. 2 orthogonal axes: the vertical one with motorised positioning and keyboard, the horizontal one with manual positioning. The spindle is arranged to be equipped with shaped wheels to rough irregular profiles and can tilt to 45°.
- Automatic pre-cutting bevelling spindles (n. 2).
- Series of spindles for the edge, the first with diamond wheel generating the bullnose profile with automatic positioning (n. 6).
- N°5 polishing spindles for straight edges with electrical motor in axis; power 1,1 Kw each, 900rpm each; spindles assembled on a beam with the possibility of floating during the working.
- Series of bevelling spindles (n. 4).
- DYNAMIC/SMART SPEED FUNCTION: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, varies automatically the belt speed to reduce donwtimes according to the kind working and the tools to be utilised. An inverter inside the electric box allows to vary the conveyor belt speed (from 0 to 3m/1’) directly from the touch screen
- Extendible bar to support pieces of big dimensions.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Possibility to make partial workings with the calibrator (vertcal axis motorised and visualised on the screen).
- Vertical spindle to smooth the calibrated strip.
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Possibility to polish slabs with minimum thickness 0,5 cm.
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||260|
|Diameter generating wheel||mm||130|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||130 ÷ 150|
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1′||0 ÷ 3|
|Conveyor belt width||mm||600|
|Working thickness||mm||10 ÷60|
|Minimum working width||mm||175|
|Loading plane heigh||mm||950|
|Dimensions (rollers excluded)||m||8,6 x 2,3 x 2,2|
A CONSTANT CHALLENGE
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.