MATERIAL REINFORCEMENT REIMAGINED
- Pays for itself with one prevented break™
- Edge-mounted reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for strengthening cutouts, backsplashes, and other fragile pieces
- Mechanical clamps slide in rail for custom placement
- Easy-grasp knobs make attachment quick and effortless
- Clamping range: 0.7″ – 2.1″ (18mm to 53mm)
- Available in three lengths: 1200mm (4’), 1800 mm (6’), and 2400mm (8’)
- Available accessories: Angle Bracket
The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Edge is the perfect solution for protecting cutouts, backsplashes, and other fragile pieces during fabrication, transportation, and installation. The mechanical clamps have been re-engineered for improved functionality, featuring a wider clamping range, enhanced tightening knobs, and new rubber bumper guards to protect finished edges. The clamps securely grip material edges and slide in the stiffening rail for custom placement. Easy-grasp knobs make attachment and tightening quick and effortless. The Sink Hole Saver™ Edge is available in three lengths, and can be used with the Angle Bracket accessory for a variety of applications.
New features for the 2017 model include wider clamping range, enhanced tightening knobs, and rubber bumper guards.
ADDITIONAL PATENTS PENDING
- The Sink Hole Saver™ Angle Bracket connects two Sink Hole Savers to create a rigid joint at any angle up to 270° for safe transportation of uniquely shaped countertops.
- View all Sink Hole Saver™ accessories here.