MATERIAL REINFORCEMENT REIMAGINED
New features for the 2017 model include non-marking cups, easy-to-read pressure indicators, knurled lock-knobs, and new accessories.
- Pays for itself with one prevented break™
- Surface-mounted reinforcement system for fragile materials
- Perfect solution for thin materials, curved countertops, vertical panels, and high-low drops
- Proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings
- Easy to read vacuum pressure indicators
- Re-pumpable cups, without remaining pressure loss
- Available in three lengths: 1200mm (4’), 1800mm (6’), and 2400mm (8’)
- Available accessories: Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, and Extension Bracket
The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Manual is a surface-mounted reinforcement system that strengthens fragile materials during lifting, transportation, and installation. This product features proprietary, non-marking vacuum cups with triple sealing rings for a strong, reliable hold—even on textured and leathered surfaces. Red-collar indicators on thumb pumps allow monitoring vacuum pressure at a glance, and the cups can be re-pumped in place without loss of remaining suction. New knurled lock-knobs allow quick repositioning of cups around cutouts. The Sink Hole Saver™ Manual is available in three lengths, with three optional accessories (Angle Bracket, Vertical Lifting Handle Kit, and Extension Bracket Kit), to provide a protection solution for any situation.
- The Sink Hole Saver™ Angle Bracket connects two Sink Hole Savers to create a rigid joint at any angle up to 270° for safe transportation of uniquely shaped countertops.
- The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Extension Bracket Kit combines two Sink Hole Saver™ Manuals into one adjustable-length rail for greater versatility and convenience.
- The NEW Sink Hole Saver™ Vertical Lifting Handle Kit attaches to vacuum cup Sink Hole Savers to make vertical panel installations safer, faster, and easier.
- View all Sink Hole Saver™ accessories here.