8″ NON-MARKING VACUUM CUP
- Non-marking, proprietary synthetic* rubber cups are highly-durable and feature FTS™ technology for optimum hold, even on textured materials
- Handle and thumb pump are non-rusting and made of a unique plastic compound that is highly resistant to solvents
- Large 8” cups provide a reliable and convenient hand-hold on flat surfaces
- Easy-to-read indicators help monitor vacuum pressure at a glance
- Cups can be re-pumped in place, without removal or loss of remaining pressure
- Rated capacity – 56kg per cup
The Stealth Grip™ is a non-marking vacuum cup that provides a reliable and convenient hand-hold on flat surfaces such as stone, tiles, and glass. Unlike natural black rubber vacuum cups, these are composed of a proprietary synthetic rubber that is not only non-marking, but also retains necessary durability such as UV, weather, and tear resistance. The cups also feature our FTS™ (Flexible Triple Seal) technology that locks-in vacuum and provides optimum hold, even on textured materials. The handle and plunger are made of a unique plastic compound that is non-rusting and highly resistant to solvents (compared to metal or ABS handles used on other vacuum cups). Large red indicators on the thumb pumps allow monitoring vacuum pressure at a glance, and can be re-pumped in place without removal or loss of remaining pressure. Sold in pairs with a convenient storage bucket.
*THE NEW GENERATION OF NON-MARKING, SYNTHETIC RUBBER CUPS
After many years of using the typical black NATURAL rubber vacuum cups in our industry, and learning of the growing challenges with staining lighter materials due to the carbon black additive (necessary to achieve acceptable durability in the natural rubber compound), we are pleased to provide the industry with our high-quality, durable, and non-marking SYNTHETIC rubber alternative! To manufacture our cups, a proprietary process is used that results in UV-resistance, weather-resistance, and tear-resistance. As a result, our cups meet or exceed the durability aspects of traditional black vacuum cups, with the added benefit of being NON-MARKING! In our effort to only use the best quality components possible for our products, we have eliminated the use of black cups in our product line. ALL of Omni Cubed’s vacuum cup products now feature our own non-marking synthetic rubber cups.