Designed according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, the automatic multi-spindle vertical polishing machine model VERTICALE, is remarkable for its reliability and its performances on every kind of marble, granite and engineered stones. These features, together with the affordable price, make this machine the right choice for every shop.
THE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF A COMANDULLI MACHINE VERTICALE
- Electronic system that controls the advancement and the rotation of the spindles
- Conveyor belt width 215mm; operated by a manual variable-speed drive, power 1,1Kw.
- Work-piece locking by independent pistons.
- Control panel with a small displayed keyboard, latest-generation electronics that allows in a very simple and intuitive way, to program in automatic mode the intervention (even partial) of every single unit. Pneumatic adjustments set on the front part of the machine, at the material entrance.
- Main structure body machine has been sandblasted then applied a special epoxy antioxidants coating, at the end painted.
- To prevent the machinery from rust, its structure and main parts are metallized through a modern treatment that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization with zinc wire, priming coat with zinc phosphate epoxy product and final painting with high solid polyacrylic enamel. The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment which follows different phases: degreasing of the piece, spry or dipping pre-treatment, electroplating bath which uses the electric power to plate the paint as to make a uniform skin, after-washing and furnace baking.
- Manual lubrication.
- Monolithic machine (made in one piece – excluding the rollers) that does not need foundations but can lay on the floor.
Here we show you our concept of completeness.
- Sery of polishing spindles for straight edges
- Sery of bevelling spindles at 45°
- Multifunction spindle equipped with disc diameter 250mm with possibility to tilt manually at 90°.
- Roller table
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Spindle equipped with disc to cut grooves
- Floating system
|DESCRIPTION||UM||VERTICALE 6+2 (6+4)||VERTICALE 7+2 (7+4)|
|Bevelling spindles||n°||2 (o 4)||2 (o 4)|
|Diameter of the gauging wheel||mm||250/350||250/350|
|Diameter of the polishing wheel||mm||130||130|
|Diameter of the disc for lower||mm||250/350||250/350|
|Diameter of the disc for upper grooves||mm||250/350||250/350|
|Advancing/feed speed (conveyor belt)||m/1′||0 – 2||0 – 2|
|Conveyor belt width||mm||215||215|
|Working thickness||mm||10 ÷ 60||10 ÷ 60|
|Minimum working width||mm||50||50|
|Loading plane height||mm||800||800|
|Dimensions (rollers excluded)||m||3,2 x 1,25 x 1,37||3,42 x 1,25 x 1,37|
A CONSTANT CHALLENGE
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.